This page contains investor-relations (IR) information about Sanshin Electronics.
Here you can view messages from the Company's senior management,
financial data and information of interest to shareholders.
- Notice Regarding Sale of Non-current Assets and Extraordinary Profit (Original Japanese version. English version is coming soon.)
- Summary of Financial Results for the First Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
- Notice Regarding Revision of Dividend Forecast for the Fiscal Year Ending March 2019 (68th Fiscal Year)
- Notice Regarding the Results of the Tender Offer of Treasury Stock and Completion of Acquisition of Treasury Stock
- Notice Regarding Change to the Largest Shareholder, Who Is Also a Principal Shareholder
- NOTICE OF THE 67th ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
- Business Report on the 67th Term (Attachment of Notice of the 67th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders)
- Internet Disclosure Information in Connection with the Notice of the 67th General Meeting of Shareholders
To Our Investors
By comprehensively strengthening our operating capability, we at Sanshin Electronics are leveraging our corporate value in a bid to become the electronics trading company our customers deserve and expect.
General Meetings of Shareholders
The Company has exercised great care in updating the content of this website. However, please be aware that erroneous information may unavoidably be included from time to time, due to tampering by third parties, incorrect equipment operation, acts of God or other factors.